Senior Client Director
Senior Client Director with Nordic Brand Guidance Responsibility
Kantar Denmark, Copenhagen
As a Senior Client Director with Nordic Brand Guidance responsibility, you’ll drive the Nordic offer and strategy within our Brand Guidance Program. This role is a critical component of Kantar’s commercial strategy and success. You’ll leverage your expertise and our best-in-class study solutions to provide business insights and develop issue-focused analyses.
- Client Leadership. Interact with our largest partner clients on a daily basis, advising to proactively address needs, provide thought leadership and solve business problems that drive satisfaction and business impact. Lead strategic account planning and execution.
- Brand Equity specialist. Proficiency/mastery in the translating Brand Equity offers to actionable insights for our clients. Drive regional growth of the Brand Guidance domain within the Insights portfolio by delivering value and impact to clients through the application of domain expertise. Develop a full understand of our BGS-solution, strategically what it offers and how it differs – both in terms of insight capability, and project execution.
- Insights Delivery. Craft compelling stories, translate data into insights that address key client business issues and are presented to the client in a straight-forward way.
- Team Management. Mentor team members; lead client engagement and manage processes for creation and execution of client deliverables. Develop team to provide exceptional consultation. Balance workloads to optimize quality of work and create development opportunities for the team.
- Financial Management. Monitor and deliver against specific account revenue targets, as well as, plan and forecast future revenue for both own clients and BGS.
- Business Strategy: Manage strategic account planning and develop initiatives to deliver profitable growth for primary client. Partner with Leadership team on new opportunities as time allows.
- 5+ years of experience managing high volume quantitative research studies, interfacing with clients to proactively deliver on agreed KPIs.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, Statistics or related field.
- Familiarity with large datasets and an understanding of data architecture and its implications on research.
- Proven analytical expertise and storytelling experience – must be able to turn data into an insightful story.
- Proven track record to positively impact client outcomes and ability to influence clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with internal/external clients using logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Danish (or another Scandinavian language) as well as English skill.
- Proven ability developing strong relationships that drive internal/external customer satisfaction.
- Natural curiosity, a can-do attitude and comfort with ambiguity.
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and wellbeing is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Please apply through the below link:
Senior Client Director Brand Guidance (myworkdayjobs.com)
Privacy and Legal Statement
PRIVACY DISCLOSURE: Please note that by applying to this opportunity you consent to the personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by The Kantar Group Limited (“Kantar”). Your details will be kept on our Internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System) for as long as is necessary for the purposes of recruitment, which may include your details being shared with the hiring manager.